*/

2015-01-06

Google+ or my Microblog?

The new year raises one question again.
My Microblog is where I post my stuff. Google+ is where the discussion is. And there is Twitter too for something I don't even know :)
Now should I keep posting stuff like this? Or should I just use Google+ for short updates.
From mobile this would be much easier. But on my blog, I have more control over the content and it's more personal, I think.
I'm reading sometimes, that posts on Google+ or Twitter will only be honored if they are exclusively to the platform. Which is very strange for me. I don't understand why some people think like that. I'm always there on Google+ to comment and actively engaging the community. And even the comments here on the blog are posted within Google+.

I really don't know what to do.
Fior now I'm posting my status updates here, and my bigger articles on my other blogs and share them to Google+. And everyone can engage on Google+. I'm everywhere, you know :)