*/

2017-04-19

Watching "Golden Time'


I started with some more animes. "Food Wars" is awesome, but at the moment I'm watching episodes of "Golden Time". A light anime where the life of Japanese students is the main focus. Of course not without some weird side stories 😁.

It begins very slowly in episode one, and I almost stopped watching. But in episode 2 the anime gets the drive. Now I'm hungry for more.
Linda for the win 🎌🎋.

Edit: How this series changes. I'm torn between laughing, crying and getting angry at the author.
I changed my mind to be 100% on the side of poor Koko during that anime.
I'm finished with watching now, and I'm not going to spoil it, but wow, there are more than one 180° turnarounds on the story and exactly when you think everything is going to be alright, something bad happens.

This is an anime that play with your feelings. I hate that author for that, but it's one of the best anime I've ever seen, if not "the" best.