*/

2013-07-23

Bought a new camera: Samsung WB251F

Very promising so far. Time is over for the poor images while Geocaching, I'll guess.
Sure not every photo will be great, but first tests are very promising.


Taken with the Nexus S. See, that's why I'm excited about the new camera.
With exposing times up to 16 sec. night landscapes and sky photos are possible. I'm excited. I don't want to brag too much, but when I'm thinking about what photos I took with a 5MP smartphone camera, this will give me a whole new spectrum of possibilities.
it's Android compatible and has Wifi. This means I can directly share a photo via my Android phone to my blog or Google+. I can even remote control the camera with the app on the phone.

I'll write up a short review of this camera soon, when I get more experience with it.