*/

2014-04-20

Philosophy is not for everyone, but it's important

Great questions, need great answers. Great answers to unsolvable questions are very hard to understand if you don't want to spend time on it to think about the meaning of it.

Learned that on yesterday's geocaching tour through the woods. Yeah, walking in nature can give you insights. And putting out your philosophical views on things to people, can get great feedback for making even more philosophical statements. But I have to admit I was a bit grumpy. I want people to understand. Hum, maybe I should not care so much about it.

A perfect sound for this, I'm just listening to you can find here:


Maybe you'll find your own philosophical views in it.

Sometimes I think, if the great philosophers would had this kind of tech available to them, they would either had too much power, or completely lost themselves in it and gave a crap about it and rather playing Flappy Birds or Candy Crush O.o

Have a nice time!