*/

2014-05-09

Hipster buys hipster - So what?

Yeah, just read that a well-known hipster company buys another hipster company (the news TV-station officially called it hipsters :D ).
Totally overpriced headphones for overpriced gadgets. Sounds legit to me. Well... anyone that falls for this PR crap, may it be. Our economy needs brand-zombies customers like you. Thank you.

However, much more important (or not): I just changed my blog design here and hope that now the pictures will be acquired correctly from Google+. Latest updates to internal procedure to get the photos out of posts, broke it. I still have 2 blogs that works. So I assume it could be a problem with the theme.
Let's try it. And never mind the photo :D.

Edit: Nope, didn't work. It's still broken with this theme even on default I'll guess. Shame on Google+ and Blogger.