Thursday, November 5, 2015

More articles coming... and more is going on

I'm going to greatly increase my amount of articles of my different blogs. To make it as less annoying as possible I set up new collections within Google+. I'll keep using that collections, so you can easily unsubscribe from a collection if a topic is not interesting for you, and still keep me in your circles.

For people on Twitter I hope you can bear it. There is no way to curate the stream for you.

I also want to be more active on Pinterest. I'm still not convinced I need an Instagram account.

Some minor design changes on this microblog has been made. I had problems with consistency as the given post template couldn't be used when writing via different clients. So I'll made the normal font a little bigger and got rid of the green color.

So I hope you're not to annoyed by these upcoming changes. I'm working hard to give you more interesting stuff.