*/

2016-05-09

Last week I received Marshmallow on my Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact

Well not exactly, I forced it and used the FlashTool with the appropriate FTF-File for that model. However it is the version that rolls out via OTR. I just couldn't wait any longer.

So, no adoptable storage. Sony screwed up again. That was THE feature I have been waiting for. And I want it, I need it, and I have a card faster than the internal storage (theoretically).

Whatever, some minor changes, but nothing too wildly different on the Sony Xperia line with Marshmallow. Okay, that Now on Tap feature is nice, and the rights management (which just led to my fears that some apps didn't run correctly or insist to give that permissions or else they stop.
As if developers wouldn't care that you can now decide what rights to give, huh...