*/

2018-04-17

Changing design for this microblog

Can't see the photo? Get a real browser!
Okay, so after several years with the same design, I'll have to do some major changes.

When I changed from the dynamic themes of blogger back to a relatively minimal style, time wasn't there to have some more complex layout.
Since then the internet changed. However, while the big rule was "Never post something without a photo or picture", I think it's time to leave photos out if not necessary. I know I will regret this, because the majority wants to see random photos in every posts :).
Don't get me wrong, there will be plenty of photos, videos and things.  But it may happen that there is a post without graphics (shocking)!
Oh, and expect real modern and superior formats like WebP photos.

So in the coming days I will do some experimenting. So don't wonder if there is some strange behavior on the site. It's not the Russians that temper with the site. It's myself.
I will blame the Russians if something goes badly wrong (looks like this is quite common now in the west if someone is too stupid to handle situations) :D