*/

2019-03-04

Nature can inspire your writing

[sarcasm]Oooh yeah what a well hidden secret[/sarcasm]

But yes it does. Even when I go in the woods geocaching, I get inspired by so many things. The thing is often, when I arrive back home, some of the steam will evaporate quickly.
I'll try something next time. I make little notes. Handwritten, yes. No distraction with smartphone apps that don't work well. But you know me, the smartphone is always having some use. I want to make audio recordings of the surrounding as an "ambient note".
Let's see how this will work out.

The most important thing afterwards will be to sort the chaos in my head to write down stuff. And then there is the thing I never thought I needed to do: Thinking what I can write without getting censored. That sometimes destroys creativity completely for me.