*/

2020-01-26

I'm getting ready for a new blog

Wow, wait a minute. Another one?
Don't fear, I'm going to consolidate some of my blogs. In the end there will be only ryocentral.info and this microblog left, together with the new one. Several other will jump the shark and put in archive mode.
The new blog's language ist still undecided.
In addition to those blogs I will of course scatter articles unrelated to those topics on open platforms or services to decentralize as good as possible.

Oh and yes, I'll give Github Pages a try. It has some limitations, but it looks like a good solution for using emacs. And that's what I want. However, installation of Jekyll and Nikola both completely failed on my work system and can't be used. Sigh.
I'll keep up to that topic... Android App for Jekyll or Nikola anyone?